Do you like travelling?
I love visiting new places and even better if its a new country and culture!
It seems Boomers in general love to travel, as according to AARP’s member survey of 2014
* Boomers will make about four to five trips in 2015 and one-third of employed Boomers plan to work while travelling.
Doesn’t that just back up all that I have been saying recently about Boomers being great entrepreneurs and users of technology. How else could those statistics work?
This is exactly what I am doing with a little help from my mate Pete Carruthers. He’s not a real mate as we only have a student / tutor kind of relationship but I’ve been listening to his business guidelines for several years now and with the weekly webinars I do feel I know him well. I certainly trust him too guide me successfully into an online business.
It’s when you have an online business that you start to get the beginnings of freedom in your life. If you do your research well you are able to market whatever is your chosen product from anywhere in the world that has Internet access. Pete is regularly found in a coffee shop.
Online businesses come in many guises:
- An online shop selling goods from a supplier
- Selling and buying by using platforms like Amazon
- A membership site where people pay you weekly, monthly etc for information
- Sell your skills as freelance
- Sell training of those skills or
- Develop a course to sell
- Blogging which can earn money if you Advertise on it
- Affiliate marketing – when you promote someone else’s product and earn a commission if your referee buys the goods
- Network Marketing
Obviously there are plenty of us Boomers who love the computer and have become entrepreneurial on the Internet. I love travelling around, logging in whenever I fancy, checking in on my business and either placing another investment, listening to a webinar, writing to a client or even Skyping them.
Boomers were made to enjoy being retired and wandering the universe all the while making sure they have a passive income to make it all possible.
If you haven’t started yet, give it a go it’s great fun and lucrative too!
Go well till the next time